The smell of pumpkin pie baking and turkey roasting in the oven is enough to make me look forward to a hearty Thanksgiving meal with my family. This year, there’s so much to be thankful for and I’m so blessed to have good health, a loving family, supportive friends, and many clay projects to keep me busy.
Because it’s Thanksgiving next week, I’d like to share some of the top side dishes to go with your meal. If you’re at a loss with what to serve, these classic sides may give you an idea (recipes also included!). Get ready to feast your eyes on scrumptious Thanksgiving sides:
1. Sweet Potato Casserole (photo and recipe by Girl Cooks World)
2. Cranberry Sauce (photo and recipe of Orange and Ginger Spiced Cranberry Sauce by Lick My Spoon)
3. Mashed Potatoes (photo and recipe of Smoky and Cheesy Buttermilk Baked Mashed Potatoes by Picky Palate)
4. Bread Stuffing (photo and recipe of Classic Bread Stuffing by Brown Eyed Baker)
5. Macaroni and Cheese (photo and recipe of Classic Mac and Cheese by Annie’s Eats)
6. Green Bean Casserole (photo and Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole recipe by For The Love Of Cooking)
7. Southern Biscuits (photo and recipe of Country Buttermilk Biscuits by The Heritage Cook)
8. Roasted Veggies (photo and Thanksgiving Roasted Vegetables recipe by Cranberry Morning)
9. Corn Pudding (photo and recipe by Mermaids Treasures)
10. Broccoli casserole (photo and Better-than-Mom’s Chicken, Broccoli, and Quinoa Casserole with Creamy Curry Sauce recipe by Kalyn’s Kitchen)
I’m sure this post made your mouth water! What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Let me know!